Sunday, July 25, 2004

WHAT'S IN A (MIDDLE) NAME
What's in a middle name?  Over the years, I've come to realize that having a middle initial in your name makes you sound that much cooler.  Just look at our upcoming election.  Some would argue that George W. Bush had no choice but to use his middle initial to differentiate himself from his father.  But I think he's doing it to make him sound smarter and more distinguished.
And I also hear that John Kerry would like to go by John F. Kerry.  Hmm ... that sounds awfully familiar to a certain former President John F. Kennedy.  I wonder if he's trying to tread on his good name and good reputation.
Either way, I think it's pretty obvious that the middle initial looks cool and may even help one become president.  I mean, just look at this site's address: victorwshen.blogspot.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]