Thursday, July 01, 2004

THROWBACK THURSDAY
My workplace had this dumb policy about having to wear a white lab coat at all times unless you were wearing a white shirt. So, I'd usually wear a white polo shirt so I wouldn't have to wear those darn lab coats that make me hot all the time. But just in the last two weeks, they changed the dress code to allow you to wear any color shirt without wearing the lab coat. Everybody was thrilled and nobody wore white shirts anymore because they were sick of it and felt free to wear colors.
But today -- maybe because it was laundry day or maybe it was time for the return of white -- almost everybody wore white shirts. 10 out of 18 people wore them, including me. It was amazing. My co-worker called them our "throwback" jerseys and deemed the day "Throwback Thursday."
And for some reason, I thought the whole experience was so fun. Now, that either makes our workplace an environment of well-bonded people ... or just a bunch of losers.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]