Wednesday, July 28, 2004

SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN
First off, before I begin, I've decided to experiment a little bit with some of the new features blogger has offered.  I've resisted all along from putting too many bells and whistles into this blog because I like the clean look of black text alone.  But now I'm beginning to realize what everyone else already knows: clean = boring.
 
Okay, back to the original topic: Karena's mom cleaned out her dad's old clothes from his closet recently and left a dozen shirts aside that she thought I might like.  As I went through them, I only chose the two plain white polo shirts ...  because you know me, I love the clean, fresh, and simple look.  But again, I was reminded that clean = boring.
 
Karena came along and pulled out two more shirts for me to take home with me.  They are two '70s shirts that amazingly look like something you'd find in today's American Eagle Outfitters.  I don't know when (or how) I'm ever going to wear them, but maybe they'll help me shed my clean/boring image.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]