Saturday, July 24, 2004

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. "Juicy Fruit" gum is good.
2. My dad is a savvy business man.  I wish I were more like him.
3. Former Oakland A's closer Dennis Eckersley (and Paul Molitor) are entering the Hall of Fame.  And although, I can't stand him, he deserves it.  Too bad, all anybody can ever talk about with him in Kirk Gibson's home run off him in the '88 World Series.
4. The Red Sox should sign John Olerud. They need help at first base.
5. I don't like to turn on the A/C very much at home because it costs too much. But having fans run in every room is not an economical answer either.  I've sort of been alternating between the two.
6. I'd appreciate more of your thoughts on ghosts on my guestbook.  So far, the consensus is that ghosts exist and are real.  I don't know if that makes me feel more comforted or scared.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]