Tuesday, July 06, 2004

PAIN
This morning, I had two appointments: one at the gym with my personal trainer (you get 4 free sessions when you sign up for 24 Hour, so I decided to do it, even though I already know the stuff) and one at the dentist. I couldn't decide which was going to be more painful. But in the end, I got my answer loud and clear.
After meeting my personal trainer at 9am, I worked out with him for an hour doing various cardio things, weight training, and core stabilization exercises. Afterward, I came home and started to feel awful. I thought I might be dehydrated (which I was) so I drank a lot of water. But that only made things worse. The next thing I knew, I was bowled over the toilet throwing up. It was awful. But what made it worse was 10 minutes after throwing up, I was due to see the dentist. I quickly brushed my teeth and used mouthwash for about 10 seconds and rushed out the door.
I'm very thankful the dentist didn't hurt much at all.
Hmm ... I wonder if you can get some novacane before going to the gym.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]