Saturday, July 31, 2004

LAST WEEKEND
Last weekend was a great day for Karena and me to spend time with the family. And boy did we make our rounds!
We first swung by my grandmother's place to visit with her, my dad, and two of my uncles. The best part (besides, the air conditioning, the fan, the cool drinks, and the food) was when they pulled out the old Shen photo album. There was so much history there, it was unbelieveable. It's those talks that always inspire me to do more with my life and to be proud to be a Shen.
Afterwards, we went to see my grandmother who is unfortunately still unresponsive and recuperating in the nursing home. I think we're all doing the best we can with that situation.
Finally, we went to my parents place to go swimming and to have dinner with my parents, Jonathan, and my aunt.
This weekend will be spent celebrating the union of Nathan and Sinath. Congrats!

Comments:
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
 
Helo ! Forex - Работа на дому на компьютере чашкой чая насладиться ситуации получить деньги, достаточно зарегистрироваться forex [url=http://foxfox.ifxworld.com/]forex[/url]
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]