Thursday, July 22, 2004

GHOSTS
When I'm hoping people find a topic of interest and flood the guestbook with comments, I usually end up getting none.  But I will tempt the fates yet again with this topic.  I hope you write because I'm very interested in it.

Recently, Karena told me her co-worker used to live in the same building I did in Palms.  It's that peach (most people who try to make fun of me claim it's pink) building off the 10 freeway at National.  Anyway, I never had any problems while living there.  But her co-worker claims her apartment was haunted.  She tells of hearing someone calling her name and seeing weird things at night. 

So this begs the question, are there such things as ghosts?  Do they haunt people?  As for as I understand (which isn't that much), there is a spiritual world with spirtual warfare being waged.  But are stories about haunted houses true?

Please hit up the guestbook with your thoughts and comments. 


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]