Saturday, July 03, 2004

BBQ WITH THE FAMILY
I've always had a thing for entertaining. Even though it's a lot of work, I get such a thrill from seeing everybody having a good time at my place that it makes all the effort worth it.
Tonight, we had family members from both sides here for a BBQ. And while I was manning the grill, I was so happy to see my cousin Jonathan playing 1-on-1 against Karena's uncle Sherman. And later that evening, I was happy to see all chatting, watching movies, and playing foosball.
By the way, I lost my first game ever on my foosball table tonight to Jonathan 10-6. It was awful! I thought I was pretty good at foos. But it turns out that I'm not that good. Jonathan kicked my butt, and then he got his handed to him by my cousin Tammy's boyfriend Hudson. Then, my uncle Gerald kicked all their butts. He says he played A LOT in college instead of studying.
Taking a step back, I just couldn't help but smile.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]