Thursday, June 17, 2004

TOOTH ACHE
Over the past two days, I've had some pretty horrible pain in my tooth. I had dental work done on it about two months ago and everything was fine. But all of a sudden, after having dinner Tuesday night, my tooth started killing me. It's about a 7/10 pain (with 10 being the worst pain I've ever experienced) and it's constant. I'm taking so much Advil a day that I'm going to have to buy another bottle soon.
The worst part is I called my dentist today and he has no openings for my day off (Tuesdays) until July 7th. So, I'm going to have to call in sick or take a day off work (not easy at all for me since it involves calling 15-17 people, rescheduling them, and getting people to cover the time I would spend seeing hospital patients. It's complicated and I don't like to hassle or trouble people.
Still, I'll probably need to do that because I can't keep on living this way.

On a much lighter note, happy birhtday to Nathan!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]