Monday, June 07, 2004

TOM CRUISE
I'm not sure why this is (and I realize this is nothing to brag about), but I like a lot of Tom Cruise movies.
We just rented The Last Samurai, which I thought I would hate. But it turned out to be a pretty inspiring story and very well acted by both Cruise and Ken Watanabe.
Jerry Maguire is probably one of my most favorite movies. I love A Few Good Men, Top Gun, the Mission Impossible series, Minority Report, Rain Man, The Outsiders. And the rest of his movies aren't bad either, although I don't have the same passion for them.
I may not agree with his personal life (read: Scientology and supposedly being gay), but he seems to choose very good movie roles and excels at them.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]