Tuesday, June 15, 2004

ROAD RAGE
I've witnessed a lot of road roag going on lately. But two of the worst ones I've seen recently involved people actually getting out of their cars to attack somebody.
The first incidenct happened about a mile from out house. A car had cut off another driver. The guy got so mad, he got out of his car while surrounded by traffic on a busy street and started chasing after her. Luckily for the first driver, she made a quick illegal U-turn and took off. The guy was so mad, he was all red, shaking his fists, and cussing at the top of his lungs.
The second was really scary. I was crossing a busy street while talking on my cell phone. Suddenly, I notice that this guy angrily opens up the passenger car door and is ready to pummel the passenger and driver. They're obviously very frightened and the guy is piping hot. "Help us! Please help us!" the driver pleads to me since I'm literally standing 5 feet from all this. I'm shocked, surprised, and confused because I'm talking on the phone and slow to process everything. But the angry guy relents and slams the door with all his strength. It was an incredible scene.
The moral of the story: Yes, traffic is bad here. And yes, people make mistakes at your expense whether on accident or on purpose. Whatever the case may be, chill out, take a deep breath, relax.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]