Thursday, June 24, 2004

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. Last night, I dreamt that I was being attacked by three guys. They were beating me down pretty good and I remember waking up in a panic. Around the same time, Karena was dreaming about getting a knife to kill somebody.
Hmm ... maybe we should be watching fewer violent shows on TV.
2. We just watched "50 First Dates" with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. Karena loved it! It has jumped the charts up to one of her all-time favorite movies. Why? Because it has so many things she loves including Hawaiians, cute kids, cute animals, good humor, romance, and most importantly, a happy ending.
3. I'm falling apart. Between my foot from the coral stuck in my foot to the right knee from surgery to the entire left leg from nerve pain to my low back from chronic low back pain to my tooth (which is better now after seeing the dentist) to my neck, I'm hurting. And I'm not even 30!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]