Friday, June 18, 2004

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. I did manage to move all my Monday patients to Tuesday and go through the necessary paperwork and computer work to get my day off on Monday and to instead work on Tuesday so I could see the dentist on Monday. By the way, the tooth is still killing me.
2. We had a great dinner with my parents, grandfather, and uncle to celebrate my mom's birthday and Father's Day last Tuesday. My mom later jokingly said, "I'm glad you're married because now I get presents for my birthday!" =)
3. Think you can differentiate between Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans? Check out www.alllooksame.com. This is the biggest thing going around at my work place right now. The funny thing is that the Asians are doing the worst. The average score is 7/18. I got 10. The high at my work is 11 by an Indian (as in from India). Check it out and post your score on the guestbook. I'm curious.
By the way, Karena's score: 5/18.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]