Thursday, June 10, 2004

NO MORE
No more jumping off the bandwagon.
No more joking about Kobe's "deal."
No more talk about not being allowed into the Wai household.
No more "fair-weathered Laker fan."
I'm getting that sinking feeling I had when Detroit swept the Lakers back in 1989. (I later cried that night). And I'm getting that sick feeling in my stomach like when Princeton forced defending-champ UCLA to play their style. Princeton knocked UCLA out in the first round, 43-41.

Here's the bottom line:
No more Laker championships.
No more talk of dynasty.
We're done.
Congrats to the Pistons.
You ended Showtime in '89 and now you're ending the Shaq-Kobe era.
Sorry Karl. Sorry Gary. We couldn't give you what you came here to get.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]