Monday, June 21, 2004

MIKE'S NEW PAD
I had a great time hanging out with Michael and friends last Saturday. First off, his place really had some character to it. When I first saw the building and looked at the elevator (so old-school, we were too scared to go in), I was worried. But I love his room and the cozy feel of it. In addition to playing forced fun games (my favorite kind of fun), we also had an enjoyable 5 minutes on the roof admiring Pasadena by night and playing with sparklers.
Of note was the fact that everybody there were couples. And not only that, but everybody was married, with the exception of Mike and Cindy. It's that kind of camaraderie that only 6 couples can bring that I'm always searching for.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]