Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I'VE DECIDED
I've been fed up with Hotmail for years now. The problem? I'm really not a fan of changing email addresses too much. In fact, just this week, I got an email from a friend from PT school. I haven't seen him since our wedding. If I had closed that account down and stopped using it, I would have never gotten that email.
But today, the times have changed. Yahoo is giving out 100 MB. My other SBC Yahoo DSL account gives me 2 GB. But I'm going to use Google's new G-mail. So, the old hotmail account will still work, but I'm hoping all of you could start emailing me at this new one. Thanks!

(myfirstname)(mylastname)@gmail.com
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]