Saturday, June 19, 2004

A 24 MAN
I was always the guy who didn't want to fork over the $$ for a gym membership.
After all, just look at how many people keep paying and never go. Besides, you can get some pretty good gym equipment at home and work out without ever having to leave home (just ask Jason). And if you want to walk or jog, there's plenty of good sidewalk anywhere you go. (just ask Jesse or Mike).
But this week, I did the unthinkable. You are now reading the blog of somebody who has a gym membership at 24 Fitness. The deal was really good so I had to take it. Besides, I've been getting flabby after not working out for almost the last 6 months now.
Here's the deal: $799 for a Sports membership (meaning I can go to all the Sport ones, not just the lower level Fitness ones) for the first 3 years, and $24 every year after that. Trust me when I say that in the gym world, that deal is a steal. I have never heard of a better deal and ultimately, that's what won this Chinese guy over. Well, that and all the free stuff they also threw in including 15 of their Protein/Power bars, 2 free T-shirts, 2 workout towels, some Fit cookies, some Fit protein drinks, a water/protein drink flask, and a bunch of product coupons (including a free month's membership -- If anybody wants it, let me know).
Thanks to Karena for finding the deal and giving me the nudge to do it.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]