Saturday, May 08, 2004

THIS IS THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
Every May brings many possibilities. Spring is in the air. Flowers are blooming. The sun is shining. And everybody waits with great anticipation for . . . this exact blog: I'm off the Lakers bandwagon.
I am one of the biggest Lakers fans around. And don't get me wrong, I'm still pulling for them to win and will cheer, yell and scream louder than anybody. But the facts are these: this series is over.
Yes, we will win Game 3 Sunday at Staples. But after that, it's pretty much going to be a downward spiral. Many people say that my jumping off the bandwagon will assure Lakers victory (and get me banned from entering the Wai's place to watch the games), but I'm just being realistic here.
To win 4 of 5 with no defense, no offense, and no heart is impossible.
Sorry, guys.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]