Monday, May 03, 2004

RANDOM THOUGHTS FROM A SUNDAY
1. I purposely didn't wear any Lakers gear, and they still lost.
2. My cousin Jonathan is a genius.
3. My parents are very business savvy.
4. It's hot.
5. It's fun getting to know Karena's extended family better.
6. It's amazing that I'm loving Karena's quirks more and more.
7. Gary and Regina -- is there a cuter couple? Congrats to the newlyweds!
8. With all the things I dislike about our house, there's so much more than I love about it, especially when entertaining. Thanks to everyone who made Saturday night fun and made Bonnie feel appreciated, supported, prayed for, and loved.
9. I love the Sunday LA Times. Shoot, I love any day's LA Times.
10. I still find taking communion a very sacred experience.
11. I love Noodle Planet!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]