Thursday, May 13, 2004

QUICK THOUGHTS:
1. Karena thinks the Kings' Peja Stojakovic looks like a darker-haired Nathan. Does this mean he looks like Moses too?
2. Because I'm working this weekend, I only had to work a half-day today. And that gave us an opportunity to swing by UCLA to visit my old co-workers. The problem is that by the time I walked there, I was all sweaty and all my co-workers kept giving me hugs. It was still a good time though.
3. One song that is getting a lot of radio airtime is this song by Mario Winans called "I Don't Want To Know." Here are some of the lyrics: Somebody said they saw you/The person you were kissing wasn't me/And I would never ask you/I just kept it to myself// I don't want to know/ If you're playin' me/ Keep it on the low/Cuz my heart can't take it anymore." The song sounds good, but puhhhhhhhlease, what a pathetic loser!
4. Ten years ago, I was so happy not to have a pager because I thought it'd be more like a leash than a convenience. I liked that sometimes people wouldn't be able to get a hold of me. But now, I've had my cell phone for over five years, and I still love it. I don't know what I'd do without it. Interesting.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]