Sunday, May 02, 2004

METROSEXUALS
I know the term metrosexuals is fading out about as quickly as it came into our society's vocabulary, but somehow or another today, I was having a conversation about that adn remembered one of the funniest moments in my entire life.
My sister mentioned to my mom how I always made sure to put lotion on my body and especially on my face to keep from getting too dry. Since I usually shower at night, I always need to put some type of lotion on or else my skin feels dry and crackly. My mom was shocked to see how many "products" I used and called me "a sissy."
Till this day, I find that totally hilarous!=)

P.S. In other news, Karena's neck is doing better, but she's definitely not 100% yet and still can't really turn her head too much. Plus, she's still spending most of her day reclined. We'll have to wait and see if she's able to work tomorrow. But, thanks for your prayers and concerns!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]