Thursday, May 27, 2004

CABO (PART IV)
Okay, this is the last one related to Cabo... promise.
First off, I've only put up 2 pictures from our trip so far. Of course, it's related to our celebrity sighting.
Secondly, I forgot to mention that the reason why Karena is so tanned and I'm not is because I'm balding. And because of that, the top of head and my forehead started to get burned very quickly. That forced me to wear a cap a lot of the time and kept my face from getting tanned. How sad is that?!?
And finally, I emailed Christian Slater last night to give him the pictures. It was amazing because I felt like I was writing to a girl for the first time. I only wrote two sentences ... but it took me about 10 minutes just to get the wording right. I thought "We had a blast hanging out with you last week!" was too gay, so I took it out.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]