Thursday, May 06, 2004

THE BACHELOR LIFE VS. THE MARRIED LIFE
What is the big deal about eating or drinking something straight out of the jar or straight out of the can? I have to admit that my bachelor instincts always tell me that doing just that will save me from having to wash another bowl or another utensil ... thus saving time, water, ... and the environment. (Okay, so that was a little stretch.) Here's what happened:
Yesterday, I was excited to eat my new jar of applesauce (I don't know why, but I'm a huge fan). Anyway, I asked Karena if she was going to eat some and she replied no. Great! Now I can eat the stuff straight out of the jar since I will be the only one eating it. But no, she said I really shouldn't. I was so disappointed and discouraged that ended up not eating any (maybe that was just to prove a point).
So, I ask you, what's the big deal about not eating from the jar or not drinking for the carton of milk? In college, I drank from my own carton of milk or juice all the time since I knew I was the only one that would drink from it. Is it a sanitary issue? Is it a manners issue?
Help a brotha out here. =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]