Tuesday, April 27, 2004

WEEKEND UPDATE
1. We finally saw "Kill Bill Vol. 1" and even Karena thought it was entertaining. Yes, it was violent, but I enjoyed the fight scenes and the creativity. Karena loved the cinematography, especially when Uma fights Lucy Liu. But we both had some issues professionally speaking during the "Wiggle your big toe" scene. Trust us when we say, that's impossible.
2. Roadtrips are fun.
3. The only way to order a good, juicy prime rib is "medium."
4. For some reason, I only bowl well during Frames 3-8. The first two and the last two are always rocky. I guess I'm just built to be a middle reliever.
5. There's nothing quite like getting stopped for about an hour on the freeway to have two helicopter land to take injured people to the hospital after a major car accident.
6. For the first time ever in buffet history, after only being about 3/4 done with my first plate, I leaned over to Karena and said, "I'm full."
7. What a great sports weekend: Lakers win, Angels sweep the A's, Dodgers take 2 of 3 from the Giants, Red Sox sweep the Yankees.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]