Wednesday, April 14, 2004

TUESDAY RECAP
Before I recap my Tuesday, I have to say that I just finished watching the Lakers/Blazers game and that was THE BEST REGULAR SEASON GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! It had excitement, drama, and left me somewhere between tears, laughter, and all our joy. Now, it's playoff time. I can't wait.
The first big news about Tuesday was that shows like American Idol and 24 were preempted by President Bush's press conference. It's amazing how much heat President Bush took not so much for what he said, but for bumping American Idol one day behind. People at work today were claiming that "ruined everything." How sad that our world revolves around Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson (yeah, dawg!) and Ryan Seacrest (Seacrest out!)
And Tuesday night, I got to experience the Angels home opener with Michael. The ballpark looked great, the atmosphere was electric, and the Angels pulled out a come from behind victory. The best part? Watching many "movie clips" featuring the infamous Rally Monkey including clips from The Ring (where the Rally Monkey comes out of the TV), E.T. (with the Rally Monkey playing the featured role), and National Lampoon's Vacation (Rally Monkey as Christy Brinkley). The result of the Rally Monkey's Oscar performances? Angels 7, Mariners 5.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]