Monday, April 19, 2004

THOUGHTS FROM THE DRIVE
When I'm driving in the middle of nowhere in Central California, I often think that this is probably what the first settlers saw. Flat grassy lands with mountain peaks in the distance. Beautiful. There's nothing quite like getting away and seeing beautiful scenery to break up the monotony of city life.
Also, San Francisco is NOT a place I could ever see myself living. It's too windy, there's too many hills, and way too much traffic. I'd rather sit in traffic on the freeway than deal with San Francisco. Plus, the rain one minute, sun the next just gets to me. Of well, at least the rains left just in time for the sunshine and blue skies to come out for the wedding.
I enjoyed sharing the ride with Karena, Mike, and Luong.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]