Thursday, April 01, 2004

FISHY
When I first learned that I was allergic to guacamole, I was pretty disappointed in myself. I have always took pride in myself, knowing that I could eat virtually anything and be fine. But after throwing up every time, I realized I had to stop eating the stuff.
Now, it appears that another food item is also making that list. I can't eat processed fish like fish sticks, frozen breaded fish, or even frozen seasoned fish fillets. Everytime I eat them, I get the worst stomach ache (similar, but not as bad as the guacamole one). The good news is that I don't throw up after eating it. But the bad news is that I just feel miserable the rest of the night until I go to bed (like I'm probably going to do very soon since we had some tonight).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]