Tuesday, March 16, 2004

THE RESIDENTS
While I was working at UCLA, there was a camera crew following around various doctors and patients for a future television show on The Learning Channel. They were there for about a year. Sometimes, I ended up getting filmed. But I have to admit that it was rather difficult to do your job and stay professional about it when this huge camera is about one foot from your face.
Unfortunately for me, I didn't it was on already and has been on for a long time already. But since discovering it last week, I've been watching every Monday night. It's been exciting for me to see doctors and former PT co-workers that I know very well on TV. And not to mention patients that I worked with too!
Now, I'm just waiting to see me on TV. =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]