Tuesday, March 30, 2004

RED SHEETS
I don't think I've ever slept in more expensive sheets ever in my life before. Since getting married, the only sheets to touch my skin are Calvin Klein or silk from China. As a boy from Montebello, I have to say I've come a long way.
But since we have two sets of Calvin Klein sheets, thanks to many of you as wedding gifts, we decided to change and put on the red set. The problem is that these red sheets are so red that the colors bleed on everything. Even though we pre-washed them (turned our washer and dryer all red inside), they still bled everywhere, including turning my white sleeping shirt pink. It is now the gayest looking shirt ever!
Since first putting it on, we have washing it two more times and have both started wearing black colored clothes to sleep.
Personally, if you ask me, I'd much rather chuck the expensive stuff and go back to my Montebello sheets. You can take the boy out of the ghetto, but you can never take the ghetto out of the boy.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]