Thursday, March 11, 2004

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. KFC is trying to change its image away from "fried" and move toward healthier by calling it "Kitchen Fresh Chicken." Give me a break!
2. My parents and I went to visit Sandra's husband Gabe since he is in Southern California for 4 months on business. Although he gets to stay in a plush apartment and fly home every Thursday night for the weekends, it still must be difficult for him and Sandra. This reminded me of Steven and Jenn, who are on opposite sides of the country as she goes to school. I pray for them ... because I know that is something I would have a hard time doing in my own marriage.
3. Despite finally realizing just how much work goes into hosting parties, I still like to host them. Of course, maybe that's because Karena still does more than her share of the housework to prepare and to clean-up afterward.
4. Two things every man could use more of: white T-shirts and black socks. (I just bought some of both).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]