Thursday, March 18, 2004

MOVIE BEAT
Last week, we watched "Seabiscuit" and thought that movie was as much about American history as it was about the horse, jockey, and the owner's family. Even though it was slow at times, I have to say that it was enjoyable. But throughout the whole movie, I would periodically turn to Karena and say, "I can't believe we're sitting here watching a movie about a horse. This hasn't happened since I was a kid and my mom and I watchced 'Black Beauty'."
Last night, we watched "Lost In Translation." And although it had some really witty comedic scenes, we both fell asleep. That movie is slower than molasses! But who knows? Maybe that was part of the brillance of it.
Well, whatever the case may be, Sofia Copolla's genius got lost behind our eyelids.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]