Saturday, March 20, 2004

BLOGS
I love moving the mouse over to the right and clinking on the links of my friend's blogs. It's fun to read about what they're thinking about or what's going on in their lives.
Of course, the bottom line is they probably can't be brutally honest. Since this is a public forum and they don't know who's going to read what and when, we bloggers all have to tone-down what we might actually want to be saying.
As for me, I haven't always treated this page almost as a journal or a diary. It's a way for me to write down events in my life and my thoughts about them. And for the most part, I usually just sit down and start writing without much thinking because I figure that is closest I can get to my true feelings. (That's why there's so many typos because I usually don't end up proof-reading for fear I might change a thought to make it more PC.) The truth is, I'm very concerned about being PC, in general, sometimes at the risk of my own belief system. That's one thing I really hate about myself. But on this page, I try to just speak my opinion and welcome all other comments, objections, or discussion points.
I'm just hoping my ability to stand up for what I think is right while I'm writing on this page will carry over into my real life.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]