Tuesday, February 10, 2004

WE'RE BAAAACK
Whenever I come back from somewhere, my first blog is usually spent giving a short recap. But I'm going to hold off on the recap until tomorrow. In the meantime, I have two scenario-based situations that I would like to get feedback on.
While we were flying home:
(1) There was a 20 year-old native Hawaiian who was leaving home for Los Angeles. He said, "I'm just not an islander. I want to go to LA and get a job, go to school, maybe major in psychology." Obviously, he's got some huge hurdles to overcome. What advice would you give him?
(2) The women sitting directly behind me was WAY too loud. And I mean, REALLY LOUD! She would talk to people across the aisle, behind her, two rows back. And she would put the headphones on and sing at the top of her lungs, dancing in her seat, snapping her fingers to the music. And it was like that for nearly the entire 5 hour plane ride home. What would you have done? Would you have given a dirty look, said something, or just let it go?
Your responses on my guestbook would be greatly appreciated.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]