Sunday, February 22, 2004

TALKING SPORTS
1. A few people have asked me about Karl Malone's knee and if it's really true that a "sprain" and a "tear" are the same thing. Unfortunately, the answer is yes. A sprain is a minor tear. It's more a matter of severity. For me, I sympathize with Karl Malone for the plight he's in. But, as my wife wants me to point out, the doctors and medical staff is correct.
2. The Yankees will now be known as The Evil Empire after trading for Alex Rodriguez. People tell me the Red Sox (and their fans) are just bitter and crying for a salary cap because they couldn't complete the deal themselves. But I say, George Steinbrenner is ruining baseball with his buying-a-championship mentality. Oh well, it'll just be that much sweeter when the Angels boot them from the postseason!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]