Thursday, February 12, 2004

RICK DEES
If you haven't heard already, the end of an era has come with the end of Rick Dees morning show at KIIS-FM. For as long as I can remember, he's been doing that radio show. And let's be honest, at some point in time in all of lives (if you lived in LA), you probably listened to Rick Dees do his sometimes dirty, always corny jokes, his candid phone calls, and his crazy radio voices. I pretty much grew up listening to him and thought he was so funny.
But by the time I got to college, I couldn't have disliked him more. He was too cocky, too full of himself, and his jokes were too crass for my taste. And for the last 10 years, I thought he should have stopped.
But now that he's really off the air in the morning (to be replaced by Ryan Seacrest), I have to admit that I feel a little sad for him. Oh well, I think he's still doing his Countdown.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]