Saturday, January 03, 2004

MORE THOUGHTS ON NEW YEARS
1. It's always fun to spend New Year's Eve with good, close friends, even if it's probably the most anti-climactic event o fall time. I mean, you watch some ball drop for one minute, then hugs and kisses all around, then it's back to whatever you were doing before. But still, I enjoy sharing it with friends every year.
2. I have yet to do my yearly sitting in the dark with just the lights on the Christmas tree on to reflect and pray. I better do it soon since we're supposed to throw our Christmas tree out by next week.
3. I have yet to mistakenely write 2003 on any of my patient's charts ... so far.
4. No real New Year's Resolutions this year or any year really because I think everyday should be a day where you can make a fresh start.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]