Tuesday, January 06, 2004

LUONG STOPPED
Michael stopped, but started again. And now Luong has stopped. Stopped blogging, that is. Luong claims it's because he ran out of interesting things to write and found that he stopped thinking about what to write.
This got me thinking about my own blogs. I often times do not have much to say (as in right now). Should I stop blogging? The truth is that I still love it and often find myself thinking about what to write next, even if nobody reads it. In fact, when I was a kid, I thought I might want to be a reporter or journalist because all I really wanted was to have a blank page with which I could fill with my words. And isn't that exactly what this blog is.
Hey, I'm just a guy trying to figure it all out. If you enjoy reading, keep coming back. It's great to have you! If not, that's okay too. But for now, I think I'll keep writing nonetheless.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]