Wednesday, January 14, 2004

HANGIN' WITH THE BOYS
I usually try to squeeze in a very short workout in between the time I get off work and the time when I have to go pick up Karena. And to be honest, I've been swamped at work for the last month and haven't had the chance. But today was going to be different. I tried to finish my work quickly. But, some of the guys at work decided that we should all go out to dinner. So, there I was, telling Karena I'd be going out to hang with the boys instead of working out.
But it turned to be a great time. There's nothing quite like five guys going to Versailles and pigging out on some good ol' Cuban chicken and friend bananas. The conversation was good and ranged from tender moments about being a father to scandalous stories about Magic Johnson sleeping with various women during the Lakers Showtime era to talk about other co-workers. In the end, we were stronger friends as a result. And to top it off, one of my co-workers treated!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]