Tuesday, January 13, 2004

AN APPLE A DAY ...
It's really interesting that I seem to go out of my way to avoid the doctor. That holds true for regular doctors visits, but even for the optometrist and everything else. But Karena was good about nagging me to make an appointment for a general check-up (always a good thing) and for my foot. I don't think I've told very many people this, but I stepped on a piece of coral in Tahiti back in May and have been hurting ever since. But I've done nothing about it (definitely not a good thing, I know, I know.) Plus, I'm going to make an eye appointment to get some new glasses (or contacts, haven't decided).
I DO eat an apple a day. Maybe that's why I feel this way about doctor's appointments.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]