Wednesday, December 03, 2003

LET THERE BE LIGHT
I spent all of yesterday afternoon in a futile attempt to put up our Christmas lights. Karena had bought some plastic hooks from Target that we could use to attach the lights to our rain gutter. But since there were some hooks already in place around some of the house, I thought I'd try to use those and put in a few nails to cover the rest of it. What a big mistake that was!
It took me all afternoon and I was only able to put up lights for half the house. This process was complicated by a set of lights burning out (probably because I had strung too many together) and by our lack of a ladder and by our lack of a few more boxes of lights. We went to Home Depot afterward and they were sold out of lights. Bummer.
So, there is our house, Fantasy Island, only half decorated. Half a fantasy ain't bad either, I guess.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]