Tuesday, December 02, 2003

CELEBRATING BUFFET STYLE
In honor of my grandmother's birthday (which was last week) and my sister's birthday (which was Saturday), we had a huge family gathering at Alhambra's World's Buffet. Basically, this place was a Chinese downgraded Hometown Buffet. I wasn't all that impressed with it, except for their green beans and their deep fried crab claws. Everything else was pretty disappointing. But I did enjoy hanging out with some of my cousins and to get a chance to catch up with Raymond and Lynn and Sandra and Gabe.
One embarassing moment was when I ran into an old friend from church Stephanie Cheung as I was piling loads of food onto my plate. It was good to see her, but all we did was have some brief small talk. I was embarassed because my plate was staked super high with nothing but meat.
Needless to say, a good time was had by all and I think my grandmother and sister felt appreciated nonetheless.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]