Sunday, December 07, 2003

CASE OF THE EX
When I'm around you, I feel strange. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to act.
We had 5 great years together. It could be said that I gave you the best years of my life.
You were there for me. And I was there for you.

But now, I feel weird around you. Uncomfortable. You were once one of the biggest priorities in my life. And now, you still mean a great deal to me, but it's a little different now.

The bottom line: We're not as close.

Koinonia, the post-college church fellowship group that I served for 5 years is now like an old girlfriend. We haven't learned yet how to fully interact with each other.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]