Thursday, November 06, 2003

TEETH
The other day, one of my patients was looking up at me while she was lying down on the table so I could work on her shoulder. She was telling me some story and stopped in the middle of it to say, "You have really nice teeth."
I couldn't believe it! Nobody has ever said that to me before. I mean, let's be honest, my teeth are pretty bad -- not European bad, but just not good. In fact, I guess I have a mini complex about them, but try to keep that on the downlow (I guess I'm not doing such a good job of that since I just put it out there for the world to see).
I just found it interesting that my patient would say such a thing. Maybe she said that so I would be nice to her since everything I do for her ends up hurting her.
Hmmm .... she's tricky.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]