Monday, November 10, 2003

OFF ON TUESDAY
As most of you know, Karena and I are both off on Tuesdays. And we love it because it takes away from the stigma of Mondays and it breaks up the work week. But I was saddened to find out that EVERYBODY will have Tuesday off this week in honor of Veteran's Day. Now, I know that is a very selfish point of view. The truth is that I'm glad the Veterans get their own day because they should be saluted for their efforts. But I wish it was like before when it was observed on a Monday so everybody would get a three-day weekend. That would have meant really good Monday traffic and everybody would have been back to work on Tuesdays.
Now, I'll probably be standing in a huge line at Costco similar to the ones on the weekends and anywhere else Karena and I need to go. This week's Tuesday just won't be the same.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]