Sunday, November 09, 2003

AT THE MOVIES
Saturday morning, we didn't watch cartoons. Instead, we watched "The Italian Job" and I have to say that it was pretty entertaining. Afterward, I went to visit Michael to see about the torn ligaments in his ankle. While I was there, we watched various parts of "The Karate Kid", "Mighty Aphrodite", "Scarface", and "City by the Sea." In the evening, we went out with Jason and Debbie to see "Love Actually." I have to admit that I REALLY was NOT looking forward to this movie AT ALL, especially since I haven't even seen the Matrix yet (I know, it sucks, but I want to see it anyway). But the movie turned out to have its moments and I left feeling pretty good.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]