Thursday, November 27, 2003

THE ABCs OF THANKSGIVING
I am thankful for:
A day off work to spend with family and friends.
Blue jeans
Costco's all-forgiving return policy (even without a receipt!)
Dancing at weddings.
Electricity.
Former UCLA co-workers for continuing to keep in touch though phone calls, emails, and visits.
Graham, Billy. Just watch one of his specials. It'll break you down and remind you why you chose to believe in the first place.
Home.
Ice
Jokes about and supporting my beloved hometown of Montebello.
Karena for turning my "The Girl of My Dreams" thoughts into a reality.
Laughing out loud.
Mom's home-cooking, especially on a day like this.
Naps, especially on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Ocean waves crashing onto the shore.
Perspective to not let our highest highs be too high or our lowest lows be too low.
Quirks that make me who I am ... and there are many.
Rights as laid down in our Constitution.
Sports, which have brought guys much closer together and at times, made them laugh and cry.
The groomsmen at my wedding: Raymond, Michael, Jason, and Luong. You will be hard-pressed to find a group of 4 guys with stronger character and heart.
U2 for making me think and making me feel.
Vacuums that work on tile. A must-have for our house.
Whose Line Is It Anyway? two best skits: Props and Scenes from a Hat.
X-rays, especially in my profession.
Youth, even if it is wasted on the young. It's still precious.
Z's 10 points when playing Scrabble.

And of course, THANK YOU to you for reading all my crazy thoughts.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]