Wednesday, October 01, 2003

LATE
This morning was awful. I neglected to check our alarm clock last night and forgot that we had set an alarm for a different time. As a result, Karena and I both were sleeping like babies until I somehow awoke at 7:17. So, Karena was already 17 minutes late to work when we woke up!!! I don't know why this is, but there is no worse feeling than waking up like that and having repeated heart attacks as you jump out of bed and try to get dressed as quickly as possible.
And it was definitely a lot tougher dealing with it this time because now I'm married and have to make sure two people are ready. While I was frantically running around the house, Karena was taking what seemed to me to be a rather long shower under the circumstances. that frustrated me a little bit but amazingly, she still got ready at the same time I did.
It just goes to show you that you can't do anything about the situation so you should calm down and make the best of it. Tortoise beats the hare again.
(P.S. We both got to work an hour late)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]