Thursday, October 30, 2003

IT'S BEEN A WHILE
Due to a very busy week, I've been away from the internet completely, but I'm back ... with so many random thoughts, I'll have to go quickly:
1. We crossed the picket lines and went to Ralphs. It's weird to see empty shelves and items with a "Best Before" date so close to the current date. But I have to admit, I'm only minimally in favor of their strike. Sorry, guys.
2. We had dinner at Morton's Steakhouse in Burbank Tuesday night. And even after a $50 giftcard, it was still over $50 just for the two of us. The porterhouse was delicious and Karena's prime rib was huge and flavorful, but I don't think it was worth the price. I'd rather go to Claim Jumper or Black Angus.
3. I've been dropping food or splashing sauces onto my shirts lately. I used to be pretty good about this type of thing, but lately, it's just gotten bad (including the steak's juices all over my nice dress shirt).
4. We left the house at 6:30 am and didn't come back home until 11 at night last night. This just goes to show that we're WAY TOO busy!!!
5. Pray for rain! Southern California needs it desperately to help put out these fires.
6. Shaq and Kobe fight ... Lakers win the championship. Apparently, it's a winning formula.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]