Wednesday, October 15, 2003

HAVING A BALL
Karena and I went shopping at Old Navy yesterday. Because I recently cleaned out my closet and found a lot of old clothes I now see as new, I decided not to buy anything. (As an aside, if you ever want to "buy" some new clothes. You should take a bunch of your clothes, hide it for 6 months, and then pull it out. You get the feeling of new clothes, without paying the new clothes price. Just another friendly Montebello/Chinese tip).
Anyway, I was getting bored in there while Karena was trying things on. Luckily for me, Old Navy is selling Old Navy footballs, basketballs, and volleyballs. I picked up a football and was having a blast twirling the ball up in the air, throwing it to myself, bobbing and weavinga around the clothes racks as if they were defensive lineman keeping me from scoring a touchdown. I was having a great time until Karena was done and it was time to leave.
Only then did I have these two thougths: (1) I'm still a kid at heart; (2) I must have loooked REALLY stupid doing my spin moves against the clearance rack!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]