Tuesday, October 07, 2003

BASEBALL FEVER
Have you caught it? This year's baseball playoffs have proven to be one of the most exciting I've ever seen. Many of the games have been extremely close nail-biters that have left me feeling exhausted afterwards.
But I am SO HAPPY that my beloved Boston Red Sox came back from an 0-2 series deficit to win in five games. (For those of you who don't know, I've been a huge Red Sox fan since I first got into baseball 15 years ago). I'm really hoping for a Cubs/Red Sox World Series. (Too bad the Cubbies lost tonight).
For those of you out there who are NOT into baseball, I encourage you to watch some of these games. You too with catch the fever!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]